We have been servicing the Industry since 1986. Acton EMS is a New Zealand owned and operated Company, offering a wealth of experience to the Maintenance Industry. We proudly service leading Companies such as The Goodman Fielder Group, Fletcher Cyclone & Reinforcing, Fonterra Brands, Steel & Tube, and Visy Board (NZ) Ltd to name a few.
LOCATED in East Tamaki, our business is an Electric Motor Repair & Rewind Shop, Pump Repairs, Machine Shop Services, Onsite Services, Gearbox Repairs and even new motor sales. PLUS a Precision Engineering & Tool-making Service.
But we're more than just a Motor Shop. Acton EMS offers you a variety of services and the opportunity to have one primary source to meet your needs to maintain and update your Operation for BREAKDOWN SUPPORT & BREAKDOWN PREVENTION.
The team of qualified electrical engineers, precision & tool-making engineers pride themselves in providing a fast, efficient turnaround, along with excellent customer service.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Acton EMS are "Specialist Engineers" dedicated to
making maintenance easy !
- 24 Hour Emergency Service.
- Immediate start upon request.
- PREVENT lost time & associated costs.
- 90% of repair jobs are completed within 24 hours.
- Short Term & long term maintenance arrangements.
- Our strength is our knowledge and our flexibility to adapt
- Our staff are FRIENDLY, GENUINE, HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, EXPERIENCED & ON TIME.
- Our staff are qualified: ELECTRICALLY: CONFINED SPACE & GAS: HEIGHT SAFETY: VIBRATION ANALYSIS & THERMOGRAPHY.
- Quick and efficient service and delivery 24/7 Emergency number
- We stand by our guarantees and warranties
- We belong to EASA - the worldwide Electrical Apparatus Service Association.
Just as you specialise in YOUR Business, we specialise in OURS
All Electric Motor repairs, Maintenance and Engineering Services are carried out by fully Qualified Trade Professionals, who know everything there is to know about Rotary Equipment !
Service isn't a word we take lightly. At Acton EMS service is the foundation of our enduring ability to satisfy Customers.
We understand that it's just as important to treat each person with courtesy & respect, as it is to get the job done right - WE DO BOTH.
Maintaining your Sanity - it's all part of the process with SPECIALISED SERVICES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
An Asset is only as good as the service & support that comes with it.
It's way, we at Acton EMS not only source & supply but also install, service
& maintain. And it's why, if a new part is not the best option for you, we
are equally equipped & able to repair or refurbish as required.