A large number of industries rely on generators, when problems occur the result can be loss of production and this can be frustrating. Acton EMS offers a speedy generator repair service to enable your business to be up and running as quickly as possible.
Our experienced engineers have years of experience in repairing generators and have a knowledge and understanding of a wide range of generator types.
We are able to repair all types of generators. We also offer preventative maintenance programs to ensure that downtime is minimised.
REASONS GENERATORS BREAK DOWN
There are a wide array of reasons why a generator can break down and stop working, which is why we’ve decided to outline a few of the main ones here.
- Battery Failure – Battery failure is one of the main reasons why generators can break down. If your battery is not starting, you can give our team a call today.
- Contaminated Fuel – Contaminated fuel can cause your generator to become faulty and break down. Unclean fuel can be critical to generators, so it’s important to regularly check your fuel.
- Blocked Fuel Filter – A blocked fuel filter can be dangerous to your generator. If your fuel filter is blocked, it can lead to your fuel becoming contaminated and can cause your generator to break down.
- Lack Of Servicing – If you do not get your generator serviced regularly, it can lead to many problems down the line, many of which are mentioned in this section.
- Overuse – If you are using your generator 24/7, it needs to be services every 20 days. If not, it can cause serious harm to your generator and even make it break down for good.
As you can see above, there are plenty of reasons why your Generator may breakdown. This is also yet another reason why you should call us if you’re in need of generator repairs. We constantly go the extra mile for our clients to ensure that we’re exceeding their expectations, time and time again.